Exxentric offers innovative, science-based training equipment and methods for strength and fitness, such as the kBox4 and the kPulley2. This training equipment is used worldwide by coaches, personal trainers and physical therapists.
Whether you want to improve athletic performance, prevent injury, recover, or improve overall health and fitness, flywheel training and eccentric training equipment offer a number of essential benefits.
Flywheel training actually increases the effectiveness of strength training by applying the inertia of a flywheel to create optimum resistance instead of simple gravity. The resistance is variable and unlimited. The generated concentric force releases a proportional eccentric force (eccentric overload). This ensures that the user can train at his maximum and achieve better results. The power that is generated is therefore each repetition equal to the maximum achievable power of the user.
A number of benefits of the Exxentric kBox4 are:
1. It is a versatile multifunctional training device, for exercises that train both upper body, core and lower body.
2. Portable and easy for one person to take with you;
3. High effectiveness - safe training to the maximum of your abilities;
4. Variable and unlimited resistance;
5. Switching between exercises and users is quick and hassle-free.
6. Real simulation of sports situations;
7. The devices are silent, which means they can cause no noise pollution.
The kPulley2 is the ideal solution for horizontal exercises based on the same, scientifically proven flywheel technology as the kBox4. Its versatile wall mounted design allows for the height of the attachment point to be quickly adjusted almost from floor to roof for a variety of movements.
View the different Exxentric products below. Do you want to know more about the kBox4 or the kPulley2? Please contact us.
Please visit our Exxentric playlist on YouTube for more exercises!