Ideal for gyms, boxes, home gyms, garage gyms and personal trainers: The Torque Tank M1 Push Sled. The Tank M1 measures 115cm x 81cm x 95cm and can be easily stored in combination with the wall bracket. The Torque Tank Tank M1 facilitates sled training with thoughtful features including:
- Variable resistance training: With three levels of resistance, the Tank M1 accommodates different intensity preferences. The adjustable, frictionless magnetic brake system increases resistance with speed, so the faster a user pushes, the harder it gets.
- No weight plates required: Thanks to the magnetic braking system, the Tank M1 doesn’t need additional weight to boost difficulty. However, adding a weight plate or two can help increase traction on some terrain.
- With easily removable handles and a compact design, the Torque Tank M1 Push sled is perfect for sled training.
- Bi-directional movement: The low tow bar design enables users to push and pull in both directions, and the three-wheel platform makes it simple to turn the unit around.
- Additional training options/convenient storage: The optional Tank M1 Wall Bracket functions as an anchor point for battle rope and resistance band training, as well as stores the TANK M1 off the floor to maximize training space.
- Silent operation: Unlike traditional friction sleds, the Tank M1 uses wheels, so the only sound users hear is that of their own efforts.