UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2021
- Consultations can take place in the office again. This is only possible by appointment!
- Picking up orders is possible. This is only possible by appointment! The collection times are from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 4.30 pm. Collection is possible after confirmation from our office. We ask everyone to disinfect their hands upon entry. Stay home if you have a fever, cough or breathing problems.
- Consultations can again take place at the office. This is only possible by appointment!
- It is possible to collect orders. This is only possible by appointment! The collection times are from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. Pick up is possible after confirmation from our office. We ask everyone to disinfect their hands and wear a face mask upon entry.
- We ask everyone to disinfect their hands and wear a mouth mask before entering. This is also indicated by means of stickers.
- Stickers have been applied to the ground to maintain sufficient distance. We kindly request everyone to adhere to this.
- Please note that it can take up to three working days for your order to be shipped and for you to receive the track & trace.
UPDATE MAY 7
The safety measures will be maintained, but we will be open from Monday the 11th of May for pick-up and advice in our showroom. This is only possible by appointment! The collection times are from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm. Collection is possible after confirmation from our office.
Have you received a confirmation from our office?
Then make sure you help us to adhere to the following measures:
- Come to the appointment by yourself
- Unfortunately we no longer shake hands but will greet you with a smile
- Disinfect your hands at the disinfection pole
- We request that you keep a distance of 1.5 meters
When to cancel your appointment:
- If you have had fever, cough or breathing problems in the past 14 days
- If you have been in close contact with persons with symptoms of fever, coughing or breathing problems or a confirmed Corona patient
- If you have been in a high-risk area for infection with the Corona virus less than 14 days ago
Please read our update below regarding the process of orders and the response to e-mails.
UPDATE MARCH 19
Despite all the trouble caused by the Coronavirus, we are very happy with all enthusiastic orders, questions, messages, e-mails et cetera that we currently receive.
We are working very hard to process all orders and answer all questions. However, due to the extremely high volumes and the extra measures we have to take to guarantee the health of our employees and customers, it takes longer than you are used to from us. Please note that it can take up to five working days for your order to be shipped and for you to receive the track & trace.
We ask for your understanding for this situation!
We do our utmost so that everyone can exercise at home.
Pay attention! Orders can only be sent, collection at our office is not possible until at least the 6th of April.
Thank you on behalf of all Lifemaxx employees
Your health and safety and that of our employees is our top priority.
Due to the developments surrounding the coronavirus / COVID-19, Lifemaxx continuously takes measures based on the advice and measures of RIVM and the government.
Therefore, we have decided that we do not receive customers at our office and that we do not make customer visits to limit further spread of the coronavirus. This will apply until at least April 6, 2020.
This was not an easy decision for us, but we think it is important to take responsibility.
We are proud of the great dedication of our employees and we are happy to assist you online during this special time.
That is why the Lifemaxx.com webshop remains open. We hope to be able to receive you in good health at our office or visit your gym soon!
Let's take care of ourselves and each other in these uncertain times.
On behalf of all Lifemaxx employees,
Diederick Goede & Denise Doolhof
Lifemaxx B.V. management