Do you need assistance with fitting out your personal training studio, weightlifting area, group fitness room or the total installation of your centre or CrossFit Box? Do you have questions about our products? Our dedicated and experienced team is ready to help you!
You can contact us through e-mail ([email protected]) or telephone (+31 (0)10 415 98 00).
Visit us at our office and in our showroom where you can see and try out all our products.
Are you looking for a product which you cannot find on our website? Check our website at “new products” and keep an eye on our Facebook pages LifemaxxFitness & CrossmaxxFitness and our Instagram page LifemaxxFitness for the latest developments.
If you have an innovative idea on how to improve our assortment, please let us know! We are open to all your suggestions.
All Lifemaxx products are carefully and expertly produced.
If a defect or fault appears on your Lifemaxx product then the following guarantee stipulation will apply. The standard warranty period for all our products is 1 year, with the following exceptions:
- 3 years guarantee on all Lifemaxx PU (polyurethane) products (dumbbells, weight plates and fixed barbells)
- 6 months guarantee on all cable attachments, all materials which are inflatable, all vinyl coated materials and all balls and bags.
- 3 months guarantee on all elastic materials, ropes, speed ropes and mats.
- No guarantee on neck support rolls, ankle straps and boxing items.
- No warranty for wear and tear during outdoor use. All materials are suitable for indoor use, unless stated otherwise.
If a problem does arise within this period (see above) then we will replace your product. When you inform us of your complaint please send us clear photographs of the fault in your product and we may ask you to return the product to us for repair.
We are not responsible for defects that may arise by wrongful use of our products.
Defects which are presented to us are examined and assessed per case.
Defects which occur outside the guarantee period (and tips which might help to prolong the lifespan of your Lifemaxx products)
- Damage to products by use of the wrong sort of rack. For example damage to dumbbells by racks not produced by Lifemaxx. The Lifemaxx Racks do not have any sharp edges and contain rubber holders for the dumbbells which ensure that your dumbbells stay neat and tidy for years.
- Damage by pumping up or slamming products which are not intended to be used in that way. For example LMX1250 medicineballs are not made to be slammed or pumped and LMX1245/LMX1243 Wall Balls are not made to be slammed.
- Damage by throwing or dropping products which are not intended to be used in this way. For example dumbbells, plates (bumper plates are an exception!) and kettlebells are not intended to be thrown or dropped.
- The Crossmaxx® Rigs and Functional Racks must be fixed to the floor (and wall) for safe use.
We always do our utmost to deliver your order to your complete satisfaction. In the event that there is something wrong with your product, your order is incomplete or you have received the wrong order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can quickly resolve the problem.
What to do:
1. Contact us per e-mail or by phone witin 7 days after receiving you order.
2. If you have a defect product send us a clear photograph of the problem.
We will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- All prices are excluded of optional delivery charges
3047 AH Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 415 98 00
General enquiries: [email protected]
Sales enquiries: [email protected]
Administrative enquiries: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: NL 589.24.523
VAT nummer: NL 8532.40.899.B01
Bank account number ABN AMRO: NL 65ABNA 06 19684 666